Chana Daal Kheer Recipe
Chana Daal Kheer
CHANA DAAL, CARDAMOM AND JAGGERY AND DABUR ORGANIC GHEE MAKE THIS FESTIVE TREAT EVEN MORE JOYOUS!
- Dabur Organic Ghee – 2 tbsp
- Chana dal – ½ cup
- Jaggery – ¾ cup
- Coconut Milk- 2 cups
- Cashew nuts – ½ cup
- Elaichi banana – 2
- Cardamom powder – 2 tsp
- Dry ginger powder – 1 tsp
- Fresh coconut pieces for garnishing – 4-5
Method of preparation:
- Melt jaggery in a pan and sieve in order to clean it.
- Fry Chana dal on a low flame.
- Boil the Chana dal in a pressure cooker and keep it aside.
- Pour the boiled dal in a pan and mix it well with jaggery.
- Cook on a low flame and as the dal starts boiling add Coconut Milk.
- Mix well and keep stirring.
- Melt Dabur Organic ghee in another pan and fry cashew nuts till they turn golden brown.
- Add the dry ginger powder and cardamom powder and mix well.
- Transfer the kheer to a serving bowl.
- Garnish the kheer with fresh coconut pieces and serve hot with elachi banana pieces.
- Dal kheer packed with the richness of coconut milk and jaggery has a very high nutritional value. Chana dal contains good amount of protein and vitamins.
- Your kids will love it with hot parathas.