Ginger Pak Recipe
ALMONDS, MILK, GINGER AND DABUR ORGANIC GHEE MAKES THIS MELT-IN-THE-MOUTH GOLDEN BROWN DELICACY
- Dabur Organic Ghee – 100 gms
- Ginger Paste- 3 packets
- Milk -1 liter
- Sugar – 300 gm
- Almond – 50 gm (finely chopped)
- Green cardamom – 5-6
- Cinnamon powder – 50 gms
Method of preparation:
- Melt Dabur Organic Ghee in a vessel.
- Add Ginger Paste and stir it till golden brown.
- Add previously boiled milk to it and stir vigorously so that lumps are not formed.
- Once it becomes thick add green cardamom powder.
- Add cinnamon powder and stir well mixing it evenly.
- Keep aside and allow it to cool.
- Smear Dabur Organic Ghee on a plate and spread the cooked mixture on the plate.
- Sprinkle the chopped almond and cinnamon pieces and allow them to set for 20 mins
- Take a knife and cut it into square pieces.
- Garnish cinnamon pieces and serve.
- Ginger Pak will always be a favorite, be it for occasions or for regular consumption. Packed with the goodness of ginger, almonds, milk, and Dabur Organic Ghee it is good for growing kids. They will love its sweet taste and keep asking for more.